Thursday, September 22, 2011

Save 25% on Holiday Photo Cards from Printswell

Save 25% on holiday photo cards now from Printswell.  2 for 1 Notes, Calling Cards and Stickers. Save 20% on all Birth Announcements.  Go to http://happynotesandmore.myspstore.com/ now!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Plates, Platters and Placemats are now available from Boatman Geller!

Melamine plates, melamine platters and double-sided placemats now available from Boatman Geller.  Use coupon code fall15 and save 15%! http://happynotesandmore.net/category_78/Plates-Platters-and-Placemats-from-Boatman-Geller.htm




Solid Color Fur Snoozies Now Available!






Check out the new solid color fur snoozies-hot pink, light pink, aqua, lilac, sky blue and red.  These are really cute!!  Check them out today and use coupon code fall15 and save 15%!  http://happynotesandmore.net/category_62/Snoozies-for-Women.htm

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Save 35% on Birth Announcements from Printswell


Save 20% on birth announcements from Printswell.  Use code fall15 and save 15% more for a total of 35%.  Go to http://happynotesandmore.myspstore.com/.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Personalized Desk Calendars from Boatman Geller Now Available!! These are rolling calendars so you can start at any month any year.  Use coupon code fall15 and save 15% Now!  These make great gifts.  Go to http://happynotesandmore.net/category_75/Personalized-Desk-Calendars-from-Boatman-Geller.htm Now and check them out.   More Boatman Geller products coming soon!

Personalized Pet and Photo Stamps from PJ Invites Now Available!

Pet and Photo Stamps are here. These make great gifts.  Fast Delivery! Go to http://happynotesandmore.net/category_33/Whimsical-Stampers-from-PJ-Invites.htm.  Use coupon code fall15 and save 15%. 

Got Skins? Tech Skins Now Available!

Check out all the great personalized tech skins from Got Skins?  They can be made to fit over 800 devices-iPhones, iPads, eReaders, mp3 players, laptops, netbooks, blackberry, HTC phones and more...  Go to http://happynotesandmore.net/category_70/Got-Skins-Tech-skins.htm and check them out today.  Use coupon code fall15 and save 15% today. 

Blog Archive