Need a 2018 Personalized Desk Calendar? Look at these from Boatman Geller.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Need a 2017 Personalized Desk Calendar? Look at these from Boatman Geller.
Friday, October 23, 2015
iPhone 6S & 6S Plus cell phone cases are now available from Boatman Geller, Dabney Lee and Whitney English.
iPhone 6S & 6S Plus cell phone cases are now available from Boatman Geller, Dabney Lee and Whitney English. Check them out at our Ivy and Anchor Store. http://happynotesandmore.ivyandanchor.com/category/cell-phone-covers.html
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Look at these great personalized pillows from Boatman Geller!
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Save 25% on Holiday Cards from Boatman Geller - offer ends Oct. 31st. Go to http://happynotesandmore.ivyandanchor.com/category/photocards-3.html.
Frost Flex Cups from Boatman Geller are perfect for the Holidays and only $49.95.
Monday, August 24, 2015
Look at these super cute personalized Note Cubes from Boatman Geller, Whitney English and Dabney Lee - wouldn't they make great Thank You Gifts/Place Cards at your next shower, party or get together. Only $29.95 thru the end of August.
Friday, August 7, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Save 15% on all Boatman Geller Folded Notes thru March 31st! Use code feb15 at checkout and save another 15% for a total of 30%! Wow!
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Super Cute iPhone Cases from Boatman Geller. Great way to show off your monogram.
Use code newyear25 and save 25%. Hurry, off ends January 31, 2015. Lots of styles and colors to choose from. http://happynotesandmore.net/category_112/Boatman-Geller-Monogrammed-Cell-Phone-and-TechTablet-Cases-on-Sale.htm
- ▼ December (2)
- ► October (4)
- ► August (2)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (49)
- ► 2012 (66)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (26)
- ► 2009 (24)